The Information That We Collect
Brisbane South Skip Bins operates the website www.brisbanesouthskipbins.com.au. As part of our operations we may gather certain types of information about the users of our site:
- Personally Identifiable Information. This is provided by you when you register for services that we may offer. Providing this information will always be optional for you. However, some services may not be available to you if you chose not to provide it.
- Aggregated Data. This information is generated by our systems as they track traffic through our sites. This information does not identify you personally and is not linked to the personally identifiable information that you may have provided.
What Else We Do with The Personally Identifiable Information
We have collected this information in order to provide the best possible service to you while you are visiting our sites. To this end we may use the information that you provide for the following purposes:
- To process any transactions that you might make on our site.
- To help provide any other services that you have requested.
- To offer the most relevant information suitable to you and your interests.
- For any other purposes for which you have given permission.
What About Cookies?
A cookie is a small file that resides on your computer and is recognised by our server when you visit our sites. A cookie does not provide us with any personally identifiable information. If does provide details of your IP address, the computer platform that you use (e.g. Mac or Windows), the browser that you use (e.g. Microsoft Explorer or Google Chrome) and what domain you are accessing our sites from. With this information we can do the following:
- Track traffic patterns to our site.
- Ensure that the most relevant content is being shown.
Information collected by phone, fax, sms or email
In order for us to provide our services to you we require information such as your name, address, phone number etc. This information is simply part of doing business with us. This information is never sold or disclosed to any other parties and is used solely for the purposes of providing our services to you. The information is treated according to the guidelines contained in this document.
When we collect personal information reasonable steps are taken to keep that information secure and to protect that information from misuse or loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. Please note however that total security of data transmission over the internet cannot be guaranteed as being completely secure. Hence, we cannot guarantee and we do not warrant the security of information transmitted to us over the internet and you acknowledge that you do so at your own risk.
We will not disclose information to third parties without your permission (unless we are required to do so by statute or by an authorised body in order to aid the investigation or prevention of crime).
Can We Change This Policy?
In order to reflect the fact that our business is growing constantly, we reserve the right to change this policy at any time.
Contact us if you wish to discuss this policy.